主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-3-11 12:40:49 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
I have done all the work, but when you mention the value, I have somewhat forgotten it. Lin Youjia called you an expert when she heard your idea. Anyone who can ask this question must satisfy two points: He doesn’t know what you do; He doesn't care about the content of your work, he just needs to make a so-called evaluation at this time. My own attitude towards people who meet these relatives belong to in WeChat chat, where messages are always undisturbed; After understanding the basic characteristics of

the person who asked the question, despise him from the bottom of your heart (ah, yes, from the bottom of your heart); Then, if you give him a systematic answer, you will most likely get an expression like, Oh shit, I didn't understand, but I can't show that I didn't understand. What are the Malaysia Phone Number Data core competencies of B-end product managers from entry to advanced? B-side product managers have high professional requirements for industry experience and business logic capabilities. This position is designed to solve business problems, focusing on satisfying the core

business and integrating surrounding businesses... View details> As mentioned in the previous article, there is a state called: building your own evaluation system and giving it value. Before generating a systematic answer, let's first think about whether the above three points are really what you think. Usually, the high probability is not what you think, because you fall into an assumption trap from the beginning.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 12:04 , Processed in 1.392011 second(s), 28 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.1

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |